– The all-new PerySmith 4.2L Air Fryer Ecohealth II Series PS1530 2021 New Blue Design
– ECOHEALTH technology to fried food with 80% less oil for a healthy lifestyle.
– 9 Blades 3D airflow heating system generates fast heating and energy-saving.
– Stainless Steel Heating Element to ensure no harmful chemicals produced when cooking.
– Adjustable thermostat temperatures 0°C ~ 200°C suitable for a wide range of food.
– Food grade coating removable inner food pan for fast & easy cleanup and Dishwasher safe.
– 60 minutes timer with automatic shut-off to prevent overcooking.
– Multi-layer cool to touch body to remove your food safely.
– Smart overheat protection to turn off the machine automatically when overheated.
– Power: 1400W, Voltage: AC 220-240V~50-60Hz
– Capacity: 4.2L, Weight: 5KG, Dimension: 322 x 322 x 350mm
Please register your warranty at eWarranty
All products purchased from PerySmith Official Store carry a two-year Limited Warranty* from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
Step 1: Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Contact Number
C. Delivery Address
D. The issue with the product
E. Attach Invoice photo
Step 2: Upon confirmation, warranty claim instruction will be provided.
*Accessories purchased is exempted from warranty
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. The customer is responsible for shipping charges for warranty claim/return/repair back to the Return Address.
2. PerySmith will cover the delivery costs of replacement or repaired product back to the customer.
3. The invoice photo will be required as proof of purchase.
4. Commercial use is not entitled to warranty.
5. PerySmith obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part.
6. The warranty also does not cover the following:
– Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes and operations or in accordance with PerySmith instruction on usage and maintenance.
– Accidents, lightning strikes, water hazards, fire hazards, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of PerySmith products.
– Any part of the product is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
– Products that are caused by human error.
– Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of PerySmith.
– Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of PerySmith.