– 2 Years Warranty
– Integrated heating control, heat by the minute to deliver the perfect taste for each dish.
– PFOA food-grade diamond coating detachable grill plate, keeping food from harmful substance contamination.
– Detachable food-grade SUS304 stainless steel bowl is dishwasher-safe for quick and effortless cleaning.
– Elegant design with LED indicator light heating control button.
– BUNA® durable cool to touch body and smart overheat protection
– Suitable for daily use especially grill and steamboat.
– Power: 1000W, Voltage: 220~240V-50/60Hz
– Bowl capacity: 3.0L, Bowl material: SUS 304 S.Steel, Grill plate Capacity: 243 (mm)
– Grill Plate Material: PFOA (FG) Coated, Weight: 2.5kg, Size: 280x205x285 (mm)
Please register your warranty at eWarranty
All products purchased from PerySmith Official Store carry a two-year Limited Warranty* from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
Step 1: Email the following details to email@example.com
B. Contact Number
C. Delivery Address
D. The issue with the product
E. Attach Invoice photo
Step 2: Upon confirmation, warranty claim instruction will be provided.
*Accessories purchased is exempted from warranty
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. The customer is responsible for shipping charges for warranty claim/return/repair back to the Return Address.
2. PerySmith will cover the delivery costs of replacement or repaired product back to the customer.
3. The invoice photo will be required as proof of purchase.
4. Commercial use is not entitled to warranty.
5. PerySmith obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part.
6. The warranty also does not cover the following:
– Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes and operations or in accordance with PerySmith instruction on usage and maintenance.
– Accidents, lightning strikes, water hazards, fire hazards, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of PerySmith products.
– Any part of the product is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
– Products that are caused by human error.
– Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of PerySmith.
– Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of PerySmith.