– 2Years Warranty
– Robust Metal Gear Mechanism
– Electronic speed control insure perfect performance
– 6 Speed setting planetary mixing action evenly mixed ingredients
– Transparent pouring shield affords a full view in the bowl and easy adding of ingredients
– Detachable 5.5L SUS304 stainless steel mixing bowl can process up to 1kg flour and 12 egg whites
– Stainless steel wire whisk, Metal stirring hook and flat beater with spray protection for yeast and bread dough
– Power Rating: 1200W, Voltage: 220~240V 50/60Hz
– Motor Type: AC Motor, Horse Power: 1.63
– Bowl Capacity: 5.5L, Length of cable: 130cm
– Max Rotation Speed: 220(rpm), Min Rotation Speed: 85(rpm)
– Quantity of flour: Up to 1kg, Quantity of Egg white: Up to 12
– Dimension: 386 x 246 x 325 (mm), Weight: 4.2kg
Please register your warranty at eWarranty
All products purchased from PerySmith Official Store carry a two-year Limited Warranty* from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
Step 1: Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Contact Number
C. Delivery Address
D. The issue with the product
E. Attach Invoice photo
Step 2: Upon confirmation, warranty claim instruction will be provided.
*Accessories purchased is exempted from warranty
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. The customer is responsible for shipping charges for warranty claim/return/repair back to the Return Address.
2. PerySmith will cover the delivery costs of replacement or repaired product back to the customer.
3. The invoice photo will be required as proof of purchase.
4. Commercial use is not entitled to warranty.
5. PerySmith obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part.
6. The warranty also does not cover the following:
– Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes and operations or in accordance with PerySmith instruction on usage and maintenance.
– Accidents, lightning strikes, water hazards, fire hazards, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of PerySmith products.
– Any part of the product is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
– Products that are caused by human error.
– Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of PerySmith.
– Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of PerySmith.