– Effective cleaning with a maximum suction power of 250W, The smart Inverter Motor optimizes airflow with its ultrasonic welded airfoil blades. high energy efficiency and generates up to 19,000pa of suction
– 25.9V HD LITHIUM-ION BATTERY: Powered by 25.9V HD Lithium-Ion Battery for optimal cleaning performance with up to 45 minutes of run-time.
– SMART INVERTER MOTOR: Smart Inverter motor with a high speed of 76,000rpm, delivered powerful suction through cordless cleaning.
– CLEANABLE HEPA FILTER: Advanced cleanable Hepa filter captures 99.5% of dust and mites toward a hygienic environment.
– DETACHABLE BRUSH: Detachable Brush technology gets rid of tangled hair and fibre from the brush.
– SWIVEL STEERING: Agile design seamlessly swivels around furniture and other obstacles at home.
– Rated Power: 250W, Rated Voltage: 25.9V, Charging Voltage: 240V ~ 50/60Hz
– Motor Speed: 76000rpm, Suction Power: 19000Pa, Noise: 72dBA
– Dust Tank Capacity: 800ml, Weight: 1.8kg, Size: 710 x 140 x 313 (mm)
– Battery Type: Lithium-Ion, Charging Time: 4~5 Hours, Operation Time: 25~45 min
Please register your warranty at eWarranty
All products purchased from PerySmith Official Store carry a two-year Limited Warranty* from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
Step 1: Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Contact Number
C. Delivery Address
D. The issue with the product
E. Attach Invoice photo
Step 2: Upon confirmation, warranty claim instruction will be provided.
*Accessories purchased is exempted from warranty
Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. The customer is responsible for shipping charges for warranty claim/return/repair back to the Return Address.
2. PerySmith will cover the delivery costs of replacement or repaired product back to the customer.
3. The invoice photo will be required as proof of purchase.
4. Commercial use is not entitled to warranty.
5. PerySmith obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part.
6. The warranty also does not cover the following:
– Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes and operations or in accordance with PerySmith instruction on usage and maintenance.
– Accidents, lightning strikes, water hazards, fire hazards, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of PerySmith products.
– Any part of the product is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
– Products that are caused by human error.
– Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of PerySmith.
– Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of PerySmith.